SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Winner!!! Mother's Day Challenge

Hello, it is Caroline again, with the winner of the Mother's Day Challenge.  I absolutely loved all the projects that were posted and it is always such a tough decision.  I wish I could post everyone as winners.  I am sure all the Mom's that received all these amazing cards were so happy to get them.  I also enjoyed the layouts that were entered.  

The project that I chose is Alicia from Golden Goddess Designs.  I love the cameo and the added pearls and flowers.  So, here it is:


Thank you to everyone who participated and to my design sisters and their amazing projects.


3 comments :

  1. thank you for choosing my card!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I love how you added the flowers & pearls to dress it up and also make it your own. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete