SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Ornament Challenge

Have you finished all your Holiday crafting and card making or are you like me and still trying to get the list of projects finished in time?   I had a minor setback of about a week, and am making a huge mess trying to getting caught up.

Hi, Maureen here, and I am hosting the challenge this week.   Our creative designers are baking cookies, drinking eggnog, and have crafted 'ornament' cards and projects for your holiday enjoyment.   We invite you to link up your Cricut creations that use a Cricut ornament cut or use a Cricut cut to create an ornament.   Rules are on the side bar.  I created two ornaments, one of which is below and you can click on my name to visit my blog and see my other Pink Ribbon ornament. Cheers.


Maureen - Artiste



Sharon ~Create-a-Critter 2



Susan - Winter Frolic, The First Few Years, SVGs



Melanie - Artfully Sent and Art Philosophy



Brenda - Artiste



DIANA L.   Artiste and Artbooking



Michelle-Joys of the Seasons



Mayra - Christmas 



Emily - Simply Charmed, George

   

Pam - Artbooking, Winter Wonderland, Cricut Sampler

   

1 comment :

  1. So many beautiful ornament cards. Love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete