SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall Pumpkin Challenge

Hello, it is Caroline here for the challenge for this week here at BBTB2.  When I think of this time of year, I think of harvest.  I grew up on a farm, and Thanksgiving had a very special meaning for us. We were always thankful that the crops were in before winter.  I thought it would be fun to make a card or project with a pumpkin theme.  Look what my amazing design sisters have come up with. Check out the rules in the side bar and link up your project with us.  Come and join the fun!!

Caroline - Pooh and Friends




 Sharon ~ Disney Happily Ever After & Pumpkin Carvings




Jayne - Artiste



Michelle - Create A Critter, Create A Critter 2




Maureen - Celebrate w/Flourish, Lovely Floral, Autumn Celebrations



Emily - Freshly Picked



Brenda - Create A Critter





 Susan Edwards - Art Philosophy and Autumn Celebrations




Melanie Brown - Art Philosophy


Pam - Stretch the Imagination
signature

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


1 comment :

  1. I have not been here in a while, it just happen to make a pumpkin card and it worked out. I love to visit when I have the time, but life and commitments gets in the way at time. hope I am able to visit more often in the future.

    ReplyDelete