SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 10, 2014

ScrapRoom or ScrapSpace Share

Hello Everyone and welcome to Bitten By the Bug 2.
Jayne here, but not to bring a challenge! This week we thought we would share our craft spaces with you. I don't know about you but I love to see other people's craft spaces.
So please come and visit our blogs and have a look around and find out a bit more about us.
We would love to know more about you and visit your craft space, so hope you'll link up a picture too.


Jayne's Craftroom









  Caroline - My Happy Place



Maureen - Partially Organized Room



Sharon ~Crafty Room



Michelle-craft spot in the basement



Mayra- My Scrapbook Room 



Emily's Creative Space




Laura's Crafty Corner



Melanie's Craftroom



Brenda's Woman's Cave



Susan's Clutter Craftspace

signature






6 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing your craft spaces! It's fun to see the space behind the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really fun post! Thank you, ladies, for sharing your unique and vibrant craft spaces!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was an amazing post ladies............LOVE LOVE LOVE all the amazing rooms....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. Your spaces are awesome! What a fun place to craft! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUCH a cool idea! Everyone loves to see the craft rooms of other crafters. I know three years ago when I was planning my new space (after crafting in the unfinished garage for 10 years!) I wished there were more resources like this available! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete