SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3D Roses Project of the Week Winner


Hello, Susan here to announce the 3D Roses Project of the Week Winner.  I had such a difficult time selecting a winner because I like all of the Rose projects!! 

 I chose this lovely card by Melissa at Sunshine Honey Bee because I love the stunning simplicity and the beautiful flowers on this card!!!  Congratulations Melissa!  If you will please send me an email (click the email icon on the sidebar) I will send you the BBTB2 Project of the Winner button code!

Congratulations!!!

signature

7 comments :

  1. Thank you. Yellow roses are my fav rose besides the Paul McCartney Red/Pink roses I have a Rose bush of in my back yard. I'm not sure where the email button is on your sidebar. I saw 'Stay Connected' and when I click on the envelope it gives me an error indicating it wants to respond with Live Mail which I do not have. I have yahoo email so here's my email address, please sub the symbols for the words in parens & send me the winner button:
    sunshine_honeybee2004(at sign)yahoo(dot)com
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Melissa,fabulous card.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, congratulations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Melissa!Yiippee!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Melissa!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Melissa. Loved the card.

    ReplyDelete