SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Amethyst and cupcake/cake challenge winner

Hi, everyone. This is  Stephanie and I'm here to announce the winner of the amethyst and cupcake/cake challenge winner. All the entries were so nice and creative but I have to pick one.

I picked #2, Lisa B. I just love the funny face on that cute cake. Lisa if you will email me at stuff@gt.rr.com I will get your blinkie to you.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful entries and I hope you'll join in more of our challenges. We have them every week.





signature

11 comments :

  1. Congratulations Lisa! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa! I adore this fun b-day cake card!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa! Your card is so very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa! Your card is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lisa! Your card is so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the congratulations! I loved all of the fabulous projects everyone created. Such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, I love everything about it; the cake, the background paper, and the bright pink ribbon. It was meant to be a winner. Congrats Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Congrats Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Lisa your card is just the cutest!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute. which cartridge is this from?

    ReplyDelete