SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to School Winner

 
 
Hello everyone, Brenda here to announce our Back to School winner. First off let me apologize for not posting this on Wednesday. I have been so confussed with my days this week and I've been fighting my Lupus fog all this week along with exhaustion. I have been in my own little world. lol So I know you all have been waiting to hear who the winner for the blinkie is!! OMGosh can I just say how hard this was for me to pick just one person to win the blinkie?!! You all are so talented and linked up so many awesome projects for this challenge. But instead of chatting away let me get to the winner. My eye kept coming back to this project over and over so that is what I went with.....and the winner is.....A Piece of Life's Pie!!! I so adored this birdhouse and found it so creative with the rulers and pencils. So A Piece of Life's Pie email me at bsl60@embarqmail.com and I will get your blinkie send right out to you! Thank you everyone for all the wonderful submissions, they all were winners in my book!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments :

  1. congrats to "A Piece of Life's Pie" for the wonderful challenge ...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Piece of Life this was a very creative and colorful project. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bitten By the Bug 2! It is such an honor and I am sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner on a FABULOUS project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Arin! This house rocks! Holly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! That's my bestie! Congrats Arin! I absolutely LOVE this project!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete