SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BBTB2 "Window to my World" Winner

Hi everyone, Brenda here and it is time for me to announce the BBTB2 winner of the "Window to my World" challenge.  A big thank you to all of you who participated in this window challenge.  It was so fun to see everyone's take on this challenge.  I loved them all so much so that made it very hard for me to pick a winner.  But I had too and just one at that.  Let me tell you this was really hard for me and I didn't want to do it. lol  But I had to and the one I choose was this project by Linda Y of Threadbear!!!!


Her card is a cross between a card, diorama and a luminaira!  It just blew my mind and I thought was so clever of her to put all this in a card.  I love how it looks when the flameless candle lits it up!  It is so adorable and just puts a smile on my face when I look at it!!  Congrats Linda!!!!  Please email me at bsl60@embarqmail.com so I can send you the Project of the Week blinkie!

Thank you to everyone who participated, your projects were awesome!  Don't forget you still have a few more days to enter the BBTB2 Fashion challenge theme and the newest challenge them is "Christmas in July".  Happy Crafin' Everyone!

15 comments :

  1. this is so cute!! Congrats Linda!!!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS LINDA REALLY CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, congrats a truly wonderful creation, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Linda! Gorgeous project!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Linda. I love your window scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, big hearty congrats on your win...I love everything you make.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lind That is adorable and elegant at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Linda. I had fun creating my window cards. I have lots of the plastic from Spellbidners, Cricut cartridges and more and will definitely be making more window cards in the future.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much! What an honor -- I will display my blinkie with pride!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love it, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Linda your card is absolutely adorable!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Linda,gorgeous card.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winner!! This card is just gorgeous, wow! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. U rock..this is amazing and well deserved..WOW...Great choice Brenda..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Utah Window Well covers

    ReplyDelete