SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 2, 2012

Winter Woodland Ice Skate

Welcome to the New Year Friends! This is Krista Norman, today I have the honor of being your host. There is nothing quite like the anticipation of what the New Year will bring. Maybe you have been wanting to try something new and exciting? Could it be ice-skating? LOL... I used to skate all the time when I was little, I remember just gliding along, feeling the cool breeze on my face at my local parks. The memories of those winter days make me happy. I decided to choose the Winter Woodland cart this week. The skate/skates on there are so darling. I hope you all can find the time to also create a card, project or whatever you decide to do this week using any skate/skates on any cart if you don't have Winter Woodland~~~~ BBTB2 design team members would love to see what you all come up with. Hope you are having a blessed year so far, it is the beginning of fun things to come. CHEERS!!!!!!


Krista Norman-Let It Snow


Carole Lowe Beath - Christmas


Donna Mundinger (Celebrate with Flourish)







shelly bobrowski~joys of the season






Mona

Susan Edwards



18 comments :

  1. Happy New Year Girls! What a fitting challenge for us. Let's put on our skates girls and start this New Year right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... ice skating. That doesn't happen much here in south Texas, but I love the cards the DT put together. Definitely inspiring. I'll definitely have to put something together for this one. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy memories of being a kid!!! I think I would break something if I tried now a days...

    great challenge,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these are so creative and GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be looking at the skates and see what I can come up with. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful skate creations. I first learned to ice skate when I moved to Central TX where I live now. Hubby & I took basic ice skating classes at one of the ice skating rinks inside a mall. I enjoyed it so much that after the basic classes ended I signed up for next level of jumps & spins. Hubby watched.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects DT!!!! I've never ice skated but I love to watch the pros. Such grace!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely designs. If only I were half as graceful and elegant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your DT really out did themselves. What beautiful cards. Thanks for the challenge.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work DT ladies...as always.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These projects are all just absolutely beautiful!!! Great job, team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the challenge and the great inspiration.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely challenge team bbtb2, your cards are gorgeous!! and just what I needed today to get me going.
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects by the DT! Thanks for a great challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration, and the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete