SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 19, 2011

Wrap it Up....Candle Challenge

Good Morning! Karen here with this weeks BBTB2 challenge. On this day, several years ago (I won't say how many), my wonderful dad was born. I chose the candle from the Wrap it Up cartridge to celebrate this great day in history :-)
Please join us this week with your own new creation using this candle or any other candle, and help me give a great big "Happy Birthday" to my dad!


Karen Pinsonat











Julie Huxter







8 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday to your dad! Love the candle look, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours too:)
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty projects!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your dad! Everyone's projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the candle designs. Thanks.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the projects DT! Awesome as usual!! And Happy Birthday to your Dad, Karen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. votive candle

    ReplyDelete