SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wicked Witch POW Winner


Hello everyone, this is Susan here to announce the POW (Project of the Week) Witch Challenge winner!  We had so many cute - errrr- make that SCARY witches that I had a tough time selecting just one winner.  Great job everyone - way to confuse me even more than my normal state of confusion!!!   But as they say in "Highlander", in the end there can be only one!

The BBTB2 POW winner is Michelle from Cricut Crazy Scrapper!  I loved the witch, ghost and BOO that Michelle cut to add to her porch Halloween Decor.   I hope will all join me in Congratulating Michelle on a great Witchy project!!!


Congratulations Michelle!!!  If you email me at busywiththecricky@gmail.com 
I will send you your POW blog button!!!

3 comments :

  1. Wow, congratulations Michelle. Project looks terrific!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo Michelle! FABULOUS project! A huge congrats! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is scary and wonderful at the same time. You deserved to win! Congratulations!

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete