SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 16, 2011

POW Wheelbarrow Challenge


Hi guys, Donna here. I'm excited to announce the Pick of the Week for my Wheelbarrow Challenge. The entries were phenomenal and it was very hard to choose, but this fabulous 3-D wheelbarrow by Cheryl really caught my eye. I love it when people use the cuts in creative ways and was blown away when I read just how big this is (would you believe 11 3/4"?)! Fabulous Fall display, Cheryl! Please email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com and I will send that coveted POW badge right out to you.

6 comments :

  1. Congrats Cheryl! Lovely project!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Cheryl....nice work!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Nice job! J♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cheryl.Awesome project.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool!! Thanks for picking my wheelbarrow! :) I had a wonderful time making it and am so honored to have won!

    Big Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete