SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Creative Classroom WINNER

What a bunch of gorgeous entries to our My Creative Classroom contest! WOW! You guys really outdid yourselves this time! We had a hard time choosing a winner.

Let's CONGRATULATE Cricut Crazy Scrapper!

I think it was the Bat Boy's glimmery wings that sold us. Cricut Crazy Scrapper will receive a free class from My Creative Classroom!

Thank you everyone for participating! We love seeing your projects. You inspire US each week.

8 comments :

  1. A huge congrats! Your layout is darling! Enjoy your prize! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ! Your layout is absolutely ADORABLE !!!! Great job ! I hope to see more of your projects as entries !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Your lay-out is adorable!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, this is an adorable double layout, well deserved winner.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute layout! Congratulations and enjoy the prize.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete