SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 5, 2011

Rock Princess...Dripping Heart challenge

Good morning and Happy Labor Day! Now is the time when you put away your white shoes. Does that rule still apply? When I was a little kid, we could only wear our white sandals/shoes from Easter to Labor Day.


I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. It's me, Heather, and it's my turn again to host.


This time, I asked the designers to use the Dripping, Flying Heart from the Rock Princess cart. I hope you LOVE what they have done. I always get a sneak peek and I have to tell you that I really like what I see.

Please use the linky below to direct us to your beautiful projects. Now, if you don't have Rock Princess, please make something with a heart or wings or something with drips. ;)

As always, we look forward to seeing your creations. We LOVE it! We're testing a new linky this week. I can't wait to see what you make.

I will have the winner of the contest we held last week posted by tomorrow. Make sure you keep coming back because we have a HUGE, FABULOUS, and TOTALLY AWESOME sponsor coming up next week.

Make it a great day!

Heather




 Carole Lowe Beath - Home Accents




Heather Binnie



Shelly Bobrowski - Paper Dolls/George




Carri- Hello Kitty




Donna Mundinger




Theresa Kelly - Heart Breaker

Agnes


Lori Warner



7 comments :

  1. All of these projects are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job everyone!! I love this team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job everyone. I have had that cartridge for over a month and it is still in the plastic looks like I need to get it unpacked. Looks like another fun challenge.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT did a fantastic job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your teams ideas. I am dying to get this cart. I love the dripping heart. Thanks

    ReplyDelete