SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 15, 2010

Do you need more incentive?

As of now, Friday night, there are no entries for the Haunted House challenge. It's not THAT hard! ;)



Just to entice you a little more (because you know how much we love looking at your work), I'm giving away two sets of Halloween papers from MME. Each one has 9 papers and a die cut sheet.

So, all you have to do is make a spooky Halloween house (either 3-D or flat like Theresa made) in order to win. One winner will be chosen at random. You have to upload a project using Linky.

I'm going to change the challenge end date by one extra week. You have another 2 weeks to complete a house. You can do it!! I know you can!

ETA: Ok, there were 7 entries, not zero. I had the wrong Linky code in there. Thank you for pointing that out!

ETA: Link to challenge: here

P.S. That Spellbinders die in the back corner is mine and not included in the giveaway. ;)

Heather
Posted by Picasa

7 comments :

  1. I'm definitely putting it on my to do list for this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this but have not had time yet....maybe next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I show 7 entries (?)... and I know one of the woman who did a fab job....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl, you're right!! I wonder why they aren't showing under the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fixed it. Thanks so much for pointing that out, Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can anyone tell me where i link up to this project?????? want to take part but cannot find the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added the link to the challenge. It is from the previous entry.

    ReplyDelete