SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Arrival...Delivery challenge

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday yesterday - we are up to our bunny ears in chocolate eggs and jelly beans.
This week our girl Carla chose the delivery cut from the New Arrival cartridge, I don't have this cart so will be sitting back to enjoy the awesome designs of the design team.
Don't forget to join in the challenge, if you don't have this cartridge feel free to use any to make your delivery card, and link up to us using Mr McLinky so that we can see your creation.

Heather


Melissa Kirwin

Enfys Cashmore - A Star is Born


Sandi Kelly - Sweet Baby Girl

Donna Mundinger - Rock a Bye Baby

Jeri Thomas-Special Delivery

Carole Lowe Beath - Sweetface Arrived


Susan Edwards - Welcome Baby Joel!


Marina Vazquez- BABY Boy





10 comments :

  1. oh my, look at all the adorable cards...you ladies did a great job...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww ... look at all of the new arrivals! And each one with a sweet baby face ... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so precious, it makes me wish I had somebody to send a new arrival card to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great projects by all. I have this cart and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design team did a wonderful job with these projects. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job everyone!! I really want this cart now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cartridge, the cards and babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful blog. I've joined it so much, your designs are just termendous. Thank you so much for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards ladies. This is one cart I own so was able to join in.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete