SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 22, 2010

Everyday Paper Dolls...Elephant challenge



Welcome to BBTB2 Challenge. As your hostess this week I have chosen the Elephant from the “Everyday Paper Doll Cartridge. Not only do I love, love his expression but that trunk extended in the lucky position is adorable. We hope our images inspire and bring you luck this week. Hugs, Sandi Kelly

Please don't forget to play with us! We love to see your work. Upload your link at McKlinky below. Thanks so much!! Heather

Are you looking for more inspiration for your Cricut? Be sure to check out Holidays with the Cricut for even more fabulous ideas.
Jeri Thomas-I Am 1

Penny Shuberg-For Baby


Thanks Tons Card by Jennifer Wuthrich


Sandi Kelly - Elephants, Puppies, Children and Chocolate Milk


Donna Mundinger



Heather Bares



Carole Lowe Beath - Elephant Parade




B is for Boy - Marina Vazquez


It's a Girl- Krista Norman






Susan Edwards - Happy Birthday Circus





10 comments :

  1. what an adorable elephant could be used in so many ways

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!! These are all so adorable!! I may have to buy this cart just for that elephant. You guys are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so wonderful! Great choice Sandi! Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow wow ladies...such fabulous cards...love everything...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all so cute. The birthday circus train is my favorite. Sweet job everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your ideas! My favorite was the pink polka-dotted pachyderm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful projects! Great designs as always ladies! These are fun to look at and get inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh all of these are so much fun! I adore all the ideas and the colors...great image choice!
    And who knew stretching out your trunk was good luck! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favorite cartridge at the moment. I'm loving that elephant. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't even know there was an elephant on this cartridge..... need to go look a little closer I feel. Great ideas for it ladies.

    ReplyDelete